Saturday, January 3, 2015

Intros....

I guess this would be the nth time that I will start a blog or a travel blog. Yeah, ok so I was lazy to write and post pics on my now defunked blog.

I picked the domain ivyislostin.blogspot.com because I couldn't think of anything quirky or any attention grabbing names. I guess it is pretty accurate, ivyislostin, since I get lost in a foreign place, even a local place at some point. So, I'm pretty OC with maps, directions or just rely on the friends and people I travel with. During my free time or petix time I would research on the places I would love to visit someday. I research a lot! Like hours at times to travel the cheapest way. In the end, it's not really about traveling the cheapest way but visiting a new place, out of your comfort zone. Speaking the local language, tasting the local food or simply traveling like a local.


When I was young, I dreamed of traveling the world. As I got older, you needed the moolah to travel the world. Priority right now is to save, work, save some more, save for travel and then save for the future. I know I got a lot of juggling to do. I still think about the future but yeah I can squeeze in some vacay from time to time. Traveling can't be my only priority but it's something that would make me richer, wiser or just something to brag about. :)

Again, my blog is not about the cheapest way to travel. It's more of traveling in the most, or somehow relaxed way?? I know someone who won't agree with me. Yes, I'm looking at you right now. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment